Saturday, July 12, 2008

Stars in the making, me & Nelly

Its the evening of 12/7/2008 and we've come back from Nikils. The hotel are hosting an evening reception for celebreties, obviously the hotel invited 2 intrepid up and comming stars me and Nelly, the TV crewe have not recognised me yet.

Yes Nelly's getting into the act, but wait for it, the TV crewe are paying too much attention to this celebrity.



There you go, she recogognised me, and as I'm so hospitable I obliged her with an interview, where I talked about my role in the up and comming Bollywood film, feel free to comment on what role I should play.


Nelly too was recognised as he will be appearing in the Bollywood version of East Enders. Who's role do you think he will play? Grant Mitchell or Martin Fowler.




Anyone recognise her? She was Miss World 3 / 4 years ago, her name is Yukta Mookhey





Yes she recognised Nelly and insisted on having a photograph with her, Nelly being such an obliging man agreed.








Its Yukta's lucky night, I'm sure she will treasure this photograph till the day she dies.






No comments: