Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A day out with me, Laura & Chai + another team outing

Well its 10/7/08 and Chai arranged for us to go to Barbeque Nation, here we are split into 2 tables.
One new face, Cherry Foster has joined us for a few weeks and I believe its her third trip, so if you think I've been milking it, think again.

Well I guess you want to know who she is next to me & Collin. Her name is Nera and she works for Capita in London my new Yoga partner. She works in our office as well.
Incidently, she is Malaysian married to a Gujerati man living in London. She can understand Gujerati and speak a little and I believe she makes a mean Dar bhat and curry bhat, just up my street



I need to back track a bit now, its Sunday afternoon 7/7/08 and the deadly threesome in the picture decided to go to Inorbit Mall and Hyper City for a spot of shopping, this is us in Nando's.
Quite a successful days shopping for me, I was able to get my Kurta to wear on Independance day and I found a Yoga DVD for diabetics. Laura unfortunately could not find a hand bag, despite a shop full of them. Theres just no pleasing some women.


After a hard days shopping, theres nothing better than to have your feet massaged, very impressive, must search for one of these contraptions on Ebay.









Laura was obviously not going to be left out.

Unfortunately, theres no more pictures of us three shopping at Inorbit.




Laura's hiding here since I think she is getting alot of stick from my blog back home.
Can we now get one thing straight, whilst I am in India theres only one rule that I go by, and that is anything goes and nothing is off limits, if you don't like it tough. Everyone should have made this clear before comming to India, I did. If you haven't I hope I have done so on your behalf.








No comments: