Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mumbai Monsoon

Morning everyone, its 16/7/08 and this is what they call Mumbai monsoon, it looks like Lord krishna is smiling down on us, heres Jamie & Becky enjoying the sun.

Jamie's been complaining about a bad back, I'm not convinced that the water comming out of the lions mouth is going to help, I nice massage by one of the lovely ladies at the hotel may make a difference though.

Heres me wondering if I'll ever get that crocodile, I guess we must all suffer every now and then.



No I don't think I will ever make it as a stunt man.


These two are certainly going to make Mumbai rock, this is the calm before the storm, hard rock cafe tonight!!!!





This was Neil's photography, caught me at the right time, well if I have no crocodile, I have to pass the time some other way.




Irene has censored me from publishing pictures of her without prior consent, this one was acceptable. Out of deep respect for my nuts I will duly comply with Irenes wishes, however if i get drunk I hope she will excuse me, my camera never leaves my sight.!!!!!!!!!!!
Next stop Hard Rock cafe since its Gemmas last but one night.




No comments: