Friday, July 18, 2008

Clubbing it with Irene at 'Black'

Well everyone, its Friday 18/7/2008 and what do we do in Mumbai on a Friday? yes your right, we go clubbing it, this time we've changed the venue to 'Black' since Chai said Poison closes early and you know us, we like clubbing it till the early hours of the morning. Well this time the Mumbai massive are all dressed to kill, this time we have Sunny joinng us as well as Becky and Irene and boy is Irene in for a treat or is it us???? so lets start straight from the top.





Sorry Lin but its Irene for me any day, you can't beat experience, and by the looks of it Irene is not complaining.
Lin on the other hand is probably happy to see the back of me!!!!! You get the joke? Back of me!!!!!

A bit smoky but you can see some of Manisha's groovy moves





Stone Cold hasn't had much to drink yet, Becky has, she cant stand straight




Heres Irene showing some of the local guys how its done







Is the smoke getting to you Irene






Theres nothing wrong with clubbing it with the boss in Mumbai









Heres me and Lin grooving to Bollywood tunes.








The 3 amigos










Chai posing sensibly for once












Cool hand Irene, showing Lin how to look cool.
Reminds me of that Dexy's Midnight Runners song 'Come on Eileen' well I guess we can change the Lyrics to Irene











Your right Irene, theres no need to express yourself, your shades does all the talking, whereas lin has to use her mouth.













Ryan surrounding himself with 3 women















Nelly getting in on the act















Me and Becky with Nelly taking on Chai's role















Sorry Lin but I think the photographer has cut your scalp off

















Jamie getting into the groove



















Haven't we seen this pose before? Probably but not with Laura in it



















Becky doing a solo act




















The Mumbai massive, Is Laura's skin getting darker? A little bit I guess, I think she's turning into a proper Desi girl.









As I'm out here, I'm teaching the girls some UK phrases, in my last blogg, I described the girls as looking dapper, Manisha went to the effort of checking out the definition from a dictionary, for those who don't know, Dapper is defined as 'Neatly dressed, trim and very stylish in dress.











Yes Danny's well recovered from his illness










Bollywood tunes are certainly making a hit and the shades are still doing their rounds.










I think they are trying to help Lin up













Alright alright, everyone have you all noticed Manisha's new hair do, nice ain't it.










Me and Lin jiving












Irene getting her leg up with Stone Cold, no women can refuse him












Chai back in form







Well thats the final picture now, I'm comming back to the UK for a few days to attend a wedding, before I fly back for a few more weeks for more fun and games.
The weekend of 26/7/08 should be the highlight of this trip since its Reward & Recognition, where people from the office will be putting on a performance, so there will be lots of singing & dancing and on Sunday its white water rafting, I'll be taking my camcorder for this.





























































No comments: