Monday, July 7, 2008

Catch up

This blog includes all the bits and pieces which I have not shown before not exactly earth shattering, but it gives you an idea of other aspects of this holiday. Lets start with the hotel I'm staying at.






This is where we have breakfast each morning, quite immpresive isn't it.


This is how I get ready in the morning after my shower, a fully creamed body.



Before I cream myself however, I like to see that I rub talcom powder into myself, sorry for getting the photos wrong way round.



Nelly & Gemma making full use of Austin's ball.





Nelly & Gemma trying out the lion pose







I know you've seen this before but I want to know, who's got the best girls, is it me?







or Nelly?

















One day I decided to walk to work, and these are the sites I saw, a machine that cuts metal.












A man making chapatis.











A day out near Juhu beach
































Nelly's girls

















Sharukh Khan's residence on Juhu, For non Indian readers, this block is owned by one of Bollywood's biggest stars


















Nelly's back



















Two questions to ask yourself

1/ Is he naked?
2/ Were the bubbles created by the jakuzee or Nelly?
I'll give you a clue for the 2nd question, he had a very hot chicken vindaloo the night before.








Anyone recognise this character? Yes its Gary Kirston, the Indian cricket team coach at the Holiday Inn with the rest of the Indian team before they went to Pakistan for the Asia cup. Unfortunately I missed the press conference by 30 mins, but I got to see a few stars in the flesh like Dhoni.
Next blog is on my trip to Lonavla.

















No comments: