Monday, June 30, 2008

The real first day at work

Well everyone, this is how I intend to start each day of my working life out here in Mumbai, a spot of Yoga taught by Yoga teacher Nilesh. By the time I get back to UK, my legs should be as flexible as Gemma's. This is all to prepare me for whats to come.

After yoga, its champaign breakfast, how else can any self respecting person start the day, you tell me.
Well everyone after fun and games I now have to knuckle down to some hard work. After been shown round the office, I met the team and here they are, these lovely young ladies are the ones I have the duty to train, let me introduce you to them from left to right, Monisha, Linthoi, Kriselle and Seema. So the question is how am I going to transfer 21 years of experience to these ladies by 15th August 2008, well this is the plan, there will be plenty of group sessions, followed by one to ones. No doubt there will also be plenty of late nights in the office to provide extra training. As you can image, I have my work cut out and after all that I'm going to be positively exhausted. Somehow I think I'm going to need more than a few months to train these girls, what do you think? I may have to speak to my mananger about extending my stay!!!!!!!! The sacrifices I have to make for my company I just wish they were grateful to me and understand my predicament. I guess my only consolation is that I get paid for this. Well everyone, I have to go now and get back to work, there's just no rest for the wicked. Please spare a thought for me!!!!!!!!!! Stay tuned for my next blog and I'll tell you how I'm progressing.
jp
ps Thanks Linthoi for helping me correct some spelling mistakes, much appreciated.

No comments: