Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mumbai here I come

After a really good time in Bardolio, Surat and Navsari, I made my way to Mumbai to meet up with the team. This time I caught the train on time. The coolie at the train station sorted all my lugage out and he too promised me a job after i become redundant, so things are looking up for me. Anyway, arrived in Mumbai on Friday 13th June. it seems that this unlucky number has turned out to be a lucky number for me. So look above an meet the team, we are all staying at the ITC Maratha, a 5* hotel by the airport. Got their late at night so had some drinks and something to eat & went to bed

Good morning everyone, weather is georgeous, and this is how I intend to send the mornings since we do not start work until 1.00pm India time, a spot of swimming, yog, jacusi, steam room, sauna and gym.


Since it was the weekend, all we did was a spot of shopping during the day at Infinity mall and in the evening we thought we'd try out one of the 6 restaurants, here we are with our bibs and yes we have table nans here as well

1 comment:

patsy said...

Hi JP, i've had such a giggle reading your blog, you really are like a tourist on holiday. I am now even more determined to get there!
speak to you soon P