Monday, August 4, 2008

The lads have gone back to UK and I'm on my lonesome or am I

Well here I am on my own at the hotel, let me start the blog by introducing you to the unsung heros of Mumbai, Naseem on the left and Sandesh on the right, without these guys we would never have got to work and home safely as well as taking us clubbing and back. Respect to you guys, we in the UK love you all for what you've done for us. That goes for Ram and Vechand, who's pictures I dont have


This guy gave an extra twirl to his moustache for this pose, without him, who would open the door for me with class?

Its Saturday afternoon 2/8/08 and I've been out shopping at Bandra. Heres me and Sandesh stopping off at a resturant which is famous for Pau Bhaji and from the taste of it, I can see why it was top notch place.








After shopping, I rang Nishit and I joined him at a wine bar






Here we are, me and Nishit enjoying wine at a wine bar and yes even my glass is sparkling, whats in it?






Heres another shot of us







Let me introduce you to the Sherbunator, how can I describe him? Well think of Chai, then think of him smoking, drinking alcohol eating meat and probably having more than one girlfriend (I aint asked him but he probably has) then think of him being completely off his trolly, thats the best way of describing the sherbunator.








And this is the three of us, getting leggless on wine









And yes those muscles are building up, not by much though!!!!!!!!

Yes we are looking hard, no one can touch us.








After swilling wine its off to Hard Rock (or Harden Rock as our taxi driver calls it) where we are joined by another one of Nishits mates Ram, the night just gets better.











Note the is is womenless night, all lads having fun. Thats the way it should be.

Who says you need women to have fun?











Heres me and Ram looking sensible, which means we ain't had enough to drink.













Heres a mean looking Sherbanator, out to kill














Now you can tell Nishit and I have had a few to drink.














Thats what we look like from below

















My manager Nishit on the left, what a top example he is giving to people like me, anyone who doesn't like it, well you can tell what my response is.
















Me and Ram with the camera from low down


















Thats the Sherbunator's idea




















Fun times are here, those guys who went back to the UK, are you jealous?????????



















And good times are here to stay





















God knows who that China man is, but the Sherbanator doesn't give a shit






















Thats Ram holding Nishit's arm back























Were rocking to some music, the wines getting to me now.

























Nishit seems to love this pillar
























Yea man go for it


























Who says we have to be sensible with the boss, you tell em Ram



























That Kingfisher didn't last long and thats our Saturday night killed, next its Sunday.



























Yes its Sunday morning 3/8/2008, and we are on a city tour arranged by Sekina, first stop is Dhobi Ghat, in India, Industrial washing machines don't exist, Dhobi Gats does






























2nd stop Mahatma Ghandi's house, this is one of his rooms






























An ariel view of Chapatti beach































Mumbai central railway station, yes it has Victorian look to it.


































Sakina at Hanging gardens, nice place to hang out eh.
The end.






























No comments: